If I were to go out into the wild I would go to San Bernardino, California. The reason why I would go there is because the weather is beautiful, fresh water is near by, there are lots of animals to hunt from, fishing is also an option for food. I happen to love open fields of grass, I love trees, animals & nature. I think it would be a great adventure for me to go on by myself. I would think about a lot of things & a lot of stress would be off my shoulders disappearing for a while. San Bernardino is the ideal place for me to live without an abundance of supplies that i would usually live off. The weather isn't too harsh either. It is South of California, USA. I would travel for at least 2 to 6 months. I plan to travel by car all the way to California, then hitchhike & bike up and down the mountains for most of my transportation around the wilderness of San Bernardino because there are a ton of mountains. I am choosing those types of transportation because I have always wanted to go on a road trip, I love riding my bike & I would have to hitchhike up the mountains.
For my trip I suppose I'll need a lot of money for gas, food, etc. I would need a car obviously. I would live here & there for a while, get a few jobs to help me with extra money, whether I need it or not. I could start saving money now & put it in a bank account that nobody will know about. I can't use the money for college because I want to go to college first , but if I don't then I guess that'll be some extra money. I want to accomplish peace of mind on my trip, no over thinking, no getting to attached to anybody, hopefully. No stress at all. I would keep a bag with me all the time. In the bag would have a video camera, a voice recorder & a journal with pencils & pens. Those are the only electronics I would have.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment